Close your home purchase easier, safer, more affordably,
and with less hassle
RealProperty Transaction Centres and SafeCloseTM offer you the safest, most convenient and cost-effective way to close your home purchase.
RealProperty Transaction Centres and SafeCloseTM offer you the safest, most convenient, and cost-effective way to close your home purchase.
RealProperty’s home closing packages provide home buyers with FixedCostTM Quotations that include legal fees, disbursements, Title Insurance, and the Canadian Home Shield SafeCloseTM Premium Coverage bundle, brokered by a registered insurance broker: Martin Merry & Reid Limited.
- SafeCloseTM Breakdown warranty* protects you from the high costs of repairs due to unexpected breakdowns of home systems and major appliances.
- SafeCloseTM Home Closing Insurance* provides you with coverage for irrecoverable extra costs resulting from unforeseen delays or failure in your home closing.
- At no additional cost, we include a Lawyers Review of purchase agreements and status certificates. Plus, for your convenience keys can be available for pickup at the nearest Lawyer’s office on closing.
Best of all, Our RealTracTM state of the art file tracking database helps us keep you informed which assists us in completing your transaction on time and with less hassles.
At Realproperty Transaction Centres, we believe that we provide the best service and protection available in todays market and we also back our prices with our Price Match Policy+
SafeCloseTM VIP Home Buyers Closing Package $40,000** in Total Protection Coverage. Also includes:
$1,095 +tax Closing Package Price
- Title Insurance Premium
- Reg’n, Deeds, Mortgage
- Courier Charges
- Conveyancer Charges
CHS SafeCloseTM protects against irrecoverable extra costs resulting from unforeseen closing delays and breakdowns to home systems.
For a no-obligation written quotation and no surprises
Call 1-877-219-9618 ext.331
Price match Policy+: RealProperty Transaction Centres will match any competitors comparable total closing package written quotation for services.
Guarantee your closing costs*
Home Purchase closing costs
Includes the SafeCloseTM Home Systems Warranty Plus Home Closing Insurance**
The following is a breakdown of the expected closing cost for your transaction.
Additional charges may apply if it becomes necessary to deal with matters which are not usual to a standard transaction
|Processing Cost||$1095.00 (Includes legal fee, telephone calls, faxes, preparation of 1 mortgage discharge plus 6 Months SafeCloseTM Home Systems + Appliance Warranty + Home Closing Insurance)|
|Title Insurance Premium||$282.00 (includes tax)|
|Registration of Mortgage||$77.62 (includes tax)|
|Registration of Deed||$77.62 (includes tax)|
|TOTAL||$1985.32 __ Initial to confirm your quote (Does not include Land Transfer Tax)|
RealProperty Has Always Been First!
- First, to include SafeCloseTM home systems + appliance breakdown plus home closing insurance
- First, to provide every client with a complete written quotation for services
- First, to provide no-cost lawyer’s reviews of agreements and status certificate
- First, to offer clients after hours, weekend, and in-home signing appointments
- First, in innovation and client satisfaction
- First, to provide warranty and insurance services that give clients peace of mind.
Price Match Policy+: RealProperty Transaction Centres Inc. will match any competitors’ total
closing cost written quotation for services. Plus, we will include our R-CloseTM remote video
conference home signing service, at no additional cost.
*Refer to policy wording for terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions. **Total limits for all coverages added together. For individual coverage limits, refer to policy. Canadian Home Shield SafeClose™ is a Trademark
and Brand Name used by Permission and Licenced to Martin Merry and Reid Limited. SafeClose™ is Underwritten by The Sovereign General Insurance Company. †Price match policy is offered by RealProperty
DISCLAIMER: No Legal Advice Provided
This is a promotional document for RealProperty Transaction Centres Inc. and is intended to provide only general information to our clients and the public. RealProperty Transaction Centres Inc. is not a law firm, and its employees and
agents are not acting as lawyers in any capacity. The information contained on this promotional document does not constitute and should not be construed as legal advice.